Raqs-e-Bismil Episode 25

 Raqs-e-Bismil Episode 25

  • In the first scene, it is a knock on the door of Zohra. Zohra opens the door Skeena says that I want to talk to you Zohra says come in when Skena comes to the Zohra she asks him why you are worry where is your husband.








    She says that he goes to work without telling me. Zohra asks Skeena that how many people live in this house Sakeena tells him about all the family members she says that my father law out my brother MOOSA from home. Zohra asks why? 

    Sakeena says that it's too late I will tell you next now you can sleep but Zohra says that no I have a lot of time I did not want to sleep please tell me. Then she tells all the story to her Sakeena says that the cause of Mossa's insult is me.


    He nodded to me to tell me that he shoots three boys for me. Everyone says that he kills them for Zohra. Zohra says that why Mossa did not forget him Sakeena says that he will never forget him.
  • In the next scene, they are asking Faizi that where is Zohra but he says that I did not know where is she I park the car in front of the park and Zohra was in the Faizi says that please let me go I do not know that where is the Zohra. Then Moosa comes to the sarngha and says that why you kidnap him to let him go. He did not know about the Zohra. He says that my enemy is my fate. Then sarngha says to his friend that takes them to the police station. He did not know about Zohra.
  • Qudratullah comes and calls the Skeena but she did not come and he calls again the servant comes and says that Sakeena is in her room if you say I will call him but he says no I will meet him in the room.
  • In the next scene, Murad Ali comes to the medum with her money he says that counts it. But she says that if you need then you can take all the money but he says no. He says that your angry servant comes. Moosa comes she says that I can't believe that you forgave me but Moosa says no mam how I will angry with you. He says that I am angry with myself.  Zohra lost and I can't find him.
  • In  this scene, Moosa's mom comes to the Zohra and says that  you can come out from your room no one comes here but Zohra says that he did not want to come out. Then Moosa's mom says that one day you will die if you remain like this in the room. Zohra says that it will be great if I died. Then she says that do not talk like this. Moosa's mom says that I feel you want to meet your mom if you say I will arrange but Zohra says no I only want to meet with my friend Chanda can you take her to me, please.
  • In this scene, Murad Ali says to Moosa that chal puri goes to check the city but there is no girl. Sarngha says that check all the hospitals and police stations because if you want to find someone who lost first of all you should find him in the hospitals.
  • In the next scene Mossa's mom sends a servant to the Canda she says that Moosa's mom wants to meet you.
  • when Chanda comes and sees the Zohra episode ends here.

Starring : Imran Ashraf, Sarah Khan, Mehmood Aslam, Nida Mumtaz, Anoushay Abbasi, Momin Saqib, Javeria Abbasi, Gul E Rana, Saleem Mairaj, Rashid Farooqui, Mohammad Faisal Imran, Zara Shaikh, Azeem Sajjad, Furqan Qureshi, Sajid Shah, Shazia Qaiser, Farah Nadir, Tahir Jatoi, Shahzad Mukhtar, Faria Hassan, Benazir Khan, Taha Humayun, Abu Rohan, Umer Alam, Farrukh Darbaar & Others. Writer: Hashim Nadeem Director: Wajahat Rauf Producer: Shazia Wajahat & Momina Duraid Productions

Post a Comment

0 Comments